Evaluate the product using the five-step plan that is associated with the Kaizen philosophy.
Quality Analysis, Part 2
For the company and product or service that you selected for the W3 Project, complete the following:
- Imagining yourself to be viewing the company’s product or service through the eyes of the customer, construct a House of Quality to provide the organization with your perspectives on what the important dimensions of quality are and how well the organization is currently meeting your needs.
- Develop a SPC checklist for each dimension of the product that you believe would be subject to statistical control.
- Evaluate the product using the five-step plan that is associated with the Kaizen philosophy.
- Propose what elements of the production and delivery of the product or service would be subject to benchmarking and how you would identify those organizations to which comparisons could be made in a benchmarking process.
- Submit your report in a three- to four-page Word document, using APA style.